Friday 20 September 2013

Stitch and sew

Do you ever have that creative home project, while listening to music and sometimes watching tv in bed with those soft warm cosy covers just mounted on to your body creating a lift for your arms to rest and eventually you fall asleep in to a dream then waking up as if you just dropped from heaven... Well if your too busy this may become your hobby so make your selves comfortable and read and look!

My little projects are sewing, something I always watched my mother do.  And so I learnt how to do it my self if I ever have nothing to do, the first thing I was always interested about was embroidery and cross stitch, so I drove down to hobby craft a warehouse full of art and crafts and got my self a little hoop and a little cross stitch booklet with a hole spaced material to practise and I ended up creating a Dalmatian from the movie I was so incredibly proud of my self that one of my close friends birthday came up and I made her a snowflake with the first letter of her name at the corner to make it extra special and unique, with her present I bought a frame so she can place it somewhere in her room with a little teapot, made me so excited just to see her face the minute she ripped the wrapping paper and success!!

Few years later is stopped because of exams and I am now back on to those projects makes me feel clever every stich I do. Now I use a different technique sort of a weaving technique like knitting.

So if you ever want to have a project find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment