Saturday 27 April 2013

A Little Poste française - A little French Post

Oui, Oui! This is an official french post, I will be creating these type of posts quite regularly  so watch out for A Little French Post!!

I have no idea why but I have a fetish (no, not a fetish!) passion for France, I love visiting France and I love the language and the pictures. For me, France is magical. Its also known as the city of love, with all the romantic features and food and the amazing Eiffel - Tower. Though the best thing I love about France is the pictures. They are so eye catching, pretty and magical.
The city of France in daylight 
Paris-Arch_of_Triumph
Arc De Triomphe 
Midnight Setting 

An Overview look of the Eiffel Tower.


Black & White 


Side View 
Under Construction 

The ages of tower. 

ahhhhh, oui, oui... 
 

Well, this has been A Little Poste française. 

Enjoy....


No comments:

Post a Comment