Friday 12 April 2013

Photography, Vintage style...

Photography, I remember when I used to be 9 -10 years I wanted to be a photographer. My sister always complimented my pictures as I was taking them with my Ipod, passing through Central London. Which made my confidence even stronger building to the strength that it was my dream to be a photographer. Though my oldest sister would always say, 'To take pictures for what company, reason, magazine, newspaper.'
 I said, 'To anything.' But now I have grown older I have realised that becoming a Photographer is hard work and not always successful to life. But even I realised that, I may still want to be a Photographer.
Enough about me, lets discover  more about photography.

My favourite type of photography is 'Vintage Photography' with all different kinds of affects, to old to modern. Vintage photography will always be my favourite.

Here are some of my favourites: BLACK AND WHITE VINTAGE

NORMA SHEARER
AUDREY HEPBURN

KATHERINE HEPBRUN

MODERN VINTAGE: 

MODERN VINTAGE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY 
MODERN VINTAGE CAR SCENE 
MODERN VINTAGE IN THE FIELDS



RETRO STYLE: 
RETRO VINTAGE IN LONDON



THE CLASSIC RED TELEPHONE BOX RETRO STYLE 

That is the end, I will continue writing more posts about Photography in different styles. 


What's your favourite?






No comments:

Post a Comment