Monday 3 June 2013

La Creperie De Hampstead

Well Hello there, this post has an unusual title as both of them have no links to them at all! I wanted to do food but as I have been writing about it too much I might aswell add another topic; Fashion. Its probably human nature to talk about clothes as all humans probably mention it at least once in their lives. As everyone wants to wear all the trends and accessories and bags and shoes especially. But before we start with fashion we are now looking on to the topic of Crepes also a link to France. The ultimate, luxurious and tasty desert that just makes you mouth - water every time. But this blog is written in England so I shall mention a crepe shop in England and for any tourists out there that would like to take a visit as it is so worth going. But it is something that you can go at least twice a year.



La Creperie De Hampstead. The best creperie in England that I have ever went. As it serves a collection crepes, from the original lemon and sugar to ratatouille and ham and cheese that just melts in your tongue and everyone's favorite, chocolate and banana slices or nutella. La Creperie De Hampstead is a local and small little shop placed beside a pub and you can always see a line outside waiting to be served. I visited this crepe shop on Saturday afternoon with my sister and I ordered nutella and banana and my sister ordered Belgian chocolate and banana. As I took a bite my moth just bursted in to chocolate flavour and that creamy, hot texture against the hot sizzling crepe it just made me smile. I felt a bit piggish as I ate all of mine in minutes but as my sister she couldn't eat it all!  Here are some pictures: WARNING: LOOK AWAY IF JEALOUS OF PANCAKES...














It was so delicous and chocolaty, I am now hoping that next time I go back ( I know there is a next time ;) ) I am definatly going to order the ratatouille as my sister has tried it before i took a simple bite and an explosion of flavours exploded in my mouth. Though I reccomend you going to hampstead and nip to it and buy a crepe with good prices. 5/5 as it is soooo tasty. 





No comments:

Post a Comment