Tuesday 9 July 2013

Be Unique


Be original, Be unique, Be amazing, Be different... BE YOU.

Plagiarism is quite common most probably because everybody wants to fit in and be the cool ones who have got swag with their pretty looks or clothing. Well, my personal opinion is that DON'T! 

You are all born to be different, it does not matter the way you look, dress or how you write in exams. Just be yourself and you will probably survive life cause that's all you need with a bit of confidence.

My name means unique and I try to be it, I used to be just like somebody else, but then I realized what I was doing was wrong. I need to be different. 

DON NOT CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THINK, IT'S ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK. 

The reason on why I am writing this post is because the world needs to realize it. We have a more chance of everybody getting along. I have been inspired because it has happened to me recently, and I will be my self no matter what with my friends to support me by my side.

I am not writing this post just to complain about a teenage crisis like a baby, its because everybody needs to stand out and be different because sometimes different is good and better at most times. 


MAKE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY



No comments:

Post a Comment