Saturday 5 January 2013

Bakeries - who can choose the best one?


When it comes to bakeries I just stop and look at all the donuts, pasties, sandwiches, bread, cookies and cakes. But when I go into the bakery my decisions on what to choose gets so hard I end up buying 2 things... Normally a iced bun and a chocolate chip cookie.

Yum..... 
Logo 
The Shop (The Spires Shopping Mall)
My local bakery is Victoria's Bakery in the High Street and in the shopping centre. But I wonder who's Bakery is best? Could it be in another country? Does it exist? Can there even be the best bakery in the world?? The answer is a mystery.... 


The truth is that there is no best bakery, because it depends what kind of bakery it is! Is it a bread bakery, cake bakery, pasties bakery?? The best bakery is the one that is local to you... 

Though Humming Bird Bakery Awaits....


No comments:

Post a Comment