Monday 21 January 2013

My List....

This post is about, telling more about me, like.... 

Hobbies:
Reading autobiographies
Sketching
Having a cuddle with Fluffie
Watching my favourite show on TV 

My Favourite......
Colour: Cherry Red
Movie: The Simpsons movie
Expression: lifting my eyebrows up thinking 'that's unbelievable!' 
Voice: Chipmunk voice
Game: Sims 3 
Shoes: Converse + Vans
Noise: The fan of a bathroom going like 'neeeehhwhwhwhw h hbdpysdb yu' 
Person: .............................. i dont know, yet.....

Before....
I loved hello kitty 
I loved the colour 'hot pink' 
I hated camp rock and Hannah Montana even though I secretly loved them
I watched iCarly.... sometimes watch it when I feel sick
I had no phone 
I loved lelly Kelly shoes 
I used to play 'cooking mama'
I was in primary school


After......
I love phones 
I love Red
I hate 'the secret circle' 
I watch 'Hawaii five-o' , 'the big bang theory' , 'covert affairs' , 'hart of Dixie' 
I have a blackberry 
I love converse and vans 
I play sims 3 
I am in secondary school 


All of those things = Me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment