Thursday 3 January 2013

Me...

Hey fellow bloggers, allow me to introduce my self. I recently finished going to primary school (Christ Church) currently in Year 7, in Queens Elizabeth Girls School. The reason I created my own blog is because I've been inspired by bloggers. I also created it because I love writing, sharing funny stuff, food (mostly cupcakes), Inspirations. So I put them all together and it came with a name: Read, Laugh, Discover. That's how I ended in the glorious world of blogging!

So here goes...

I am a shoeaholic, but not the ones who like the heels, shine and glamour. I like the converses, flats and compfyness. I love baking, just the ingredients and the mixing makes the whole thing fun... also licking the bowl, shh... Don't tell anyone. I have a cute, furry, adorable rabbit. Named, Fluffie.

Fluffie!
I love her to bits! I'm sometimes afraid I will eat her all up! 

Please Write a comment down below.. 
Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment